Back in the blogging world

It is good to be back. After a long absence from the blogging world, I hope I am here for good, ready to take on the pleasures of surfing, reading and learning from friends, as well as strangers.

It was an abrupt thing and didn't have enough time to inform anyone. I am sorry. Suffice it to say that I feel alive again, hopeful if you may; and somehow feeling that I am again part of a world so familiar yet strange, part of the time.

I missed everyone. I miss posting about some of the things I do in the kitchen and in my garden. Unfortunately, I no longer have a garden in my backyard. In fact, I no longer have a backyard :-)

Our new place is smaller than the old one. Here, there is no garden, no fruit trees, no plants, except those we were able to take along because they were already in pots. Unlike before, "my" garden has been replaced by a stinky dirty kitchen which literally becomes dirty when it is raining hard. Gosh! :-( Enough of this negativity now. I should really be looking at the brighter side. For one, we remain in the same village - our former place is less than a kilometer away. But more important, it is cheaper and it is cheaper :-)

So now that I am almost ready to be posting again, I'd like to take a deep breath and say blogging life is undeniably, exhilarating.

Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Tora Bika Cappuccino

MSG in most coffee blends?

Pininyahang Manok cooked Marikina style