Malunggay, possibly anti-cancer

My friends have expressed concern about my weight. They noticed that I seem to be losing weight at a steady pace. I always tell them that it is because I am hypertensive. And not only that, I have been suffering from extreme stress since the start of the year.

Last week my business partner suggested that I try malunggay. She told me that she knows someone who instead of getting chemotherapy opted to try the malunggay juice concotion. The guy, who used to have a fist sized malignant tumor is now almost completely healed. His tumor been reduced to just an inch size. This is anecdotal I know. But then again, I thought, what have I got to lose, if I try it too?

Malunggay, said to be a miracle plant is an excellent anti-oxidant. It is good for those suffering from diabetes, hypertension, asthma, cancer and so many other ailments. So, my partner got me a whole bunch of malunggay leaves four days ago. As instructed, I used my kitchen mortar and pestle, which was made of marble. Then I got me a small square shaped filter cloth or what we call locally, as 'katsa', and placed my maluggay leaves inside and started hammering my pestle.

The juice that I got was almost three tablespoons. I drank it. Yup. For awhile there, I could not explain the feeling. As the spoon came into my mouth, and I felt the juice running through my throat to my stomach lining, I thought I was going to vomit. The thing is I relaxed and talked myself out of feeling negative. As my body was trying to determine what this unpleasant tasting liquid was, my mind was circulating this mantra to my entire body. My mantra went something like this:

...malunggay is good for me-it will detoxify my body- it will delay the appearance of wrinkles on my face-it would keep my BP from elevating futher-it will manage my cholesterol and blood sugar better-malunggay is good for me-it will detoxify my body- it will delay the appearance of wrinkles on my face-it would keep my BP from elevating futher-it will manage my cholesterol and blood sugar better...

Sure thing, my initial fear that my stomach would react badly was only that-just fear. I am now on my 4th night. And I am feeling better. The tightness on my chest every morning has somehow been reduced. Fatigue is less also. And I am enjoying a more restful sleep.

I hope this is the beginning of something good for me and my health.

Wish me luck folks.

Cheers!

PS

I moved the publication of this post to two days ago, instead of dating it to the 19th.

Popular posts from this blog

Tora Bika Cappuccino

MSG in most coffee blends?

Pininyahang Manok cooked Marikina style