I Love Your Blog Award from Mommawannabe


I received this I Love Your Blog Award from a good friend mommawannabe
.This is my first blog award ever and I am so delighted,happy and quite giddy :-) Thank you very much Jade. I love your blog too.

And now I have to pass this on to some of my blogging friends.


***start copy***
The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

Previous awardees: Mabelle, Prily, Ate Norma, I Love Philippines Too, Shenga, Nova, WebbieStuffs, Nancy, Webloglearner, Pinay Wahm, and My So Called Life, Let's Spice Things Up, Beauty and Shop, Idealpinkrose, allin, kimchiland, Korean Food, The Paper Vision, Embrace Simplicity, Me and Mine, A Window To Our World, A Grateful Heart, Can of Thoughts, A Mother's Stuff, Housewife @ Work, MommaWannabe ibanag cooking ADD YOUR LINKS HERE.

*** end copy***

And so I am passing on this I Love Your Blog award to some of my friends. This could be a repeat for some though: sherxR , pinaymomblogs, pinaysinglemom

Popular posts from this blog

Tora Bika Cappuccino

MSG in most coffee blends?

Pininyahang Manok cooked Marikina style